January 23, 2009

Technical difficulties


My laptop and I have been fighting for power lately. The power charger, actually. The little bugger did not want to charge poor laptop, but it was today that I realized it was actually Laptop who was being the trouble maker. Laptop would not accept charger, only if I jiggled it around for like, an hour. Now they are completely incompatible, and I am left with a zune and meebo on my dad's computer to survive. I'm glad I saved my music on the external hardrive though. I would be REALLY pissed if that was gone.

I got to edit my TRV video for today (Friday this week, not Saturday) and also managed to save it on the external hardrive. I'll be uploading that, but who knows when I'll be able to edit more video. Or even upload from my camcorder.
;___;
I'm not happy.

3 comments:

HellYeahNessa said...

QUICK! Get it fixed!

Danny said...

uh oh

Whitney said...

BBY, DO YOU SEE HIS EYES
THEY'RE ABOUT TO CRY
IN DISAPPOINTMENT