October 28, 2008

Straight hair

Let it sink in.
Photobucket

Well anyway, that says "RSVP" on my arm. I had to write it so I wouldn't forget to RSVP for this power vote/Al Gore party thing at some dude's house tomorrow. It's gonna be awfully busy. Study party at Erin's house for AP Psych, and I should probably study for AP Environmental that day too. I'll see if I can make it to the powervote thing. I have two AP tests on Thursday, but it's okay, because starting Saturday I have a four day weekend. =]

Saturday: SAT, the second time taking it. Last time, fer sure.
Sunday: MCSEA meeting, Anberlin/scary kids scaring kids concert
Monday: New video maybe?/Professional day
Tuesday: Election dayyy

The week AFTER that, I get Friday and Monday off for college visits. =]
For now I'm practicing songs for the musical I'm trying out for.
Not really a musical person, but I'll give it a shot.

4 comments:

Whitney said...

AHH! yous so kyoot

Anonymous said...

Yeah, that's just not legible.

You should so go for the play! If I saw you in a play, I would stay for the whole thing probably.

Unknown said...

chago hey its jess, from team chaicy... lovin the hair!!! looks fab!

Anonymous said...

wow.
Your hair looks amazing!